- 3 Medium Carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 Small Sweet Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 10 Baby Potatoes, diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, any or all colors
- 6 cloves of Garlic, 3 cloves peeled and left whole and 3 cloves, peeled and chopped
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 4 Shallots, peeled & quartered or 1 Medium Onion, peeled and cut
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary Garlic Salt or Sea Salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon minimum of a fresh herb such as Rosemary, Oregano, Thyme or any combination
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Wash and peel all other vegetables into largish chunks. Size consistency is key here so your veggies cook evenly. The bigger the size, the longer the cook time. I keep some garlic cloves whole and I chop some into larger pieces. If you go too small with the garlic, it will burn.
Combine all of your vegetables, including the onion and garlic and put on a roasting pan. Add olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh herbs. Stir to combine making sure all vegetables have been evenly and finely coated.
Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, stirring at least once, at the thirty-minute mark and again, every fifteen minutes.
Remove from oven and give another dash of salt